Wednesday 12 July 2017

Maxi love

When I think summer holiday, I think loose floaty dresses, so when I found this Topshop Dress that also had a gorgeous pattern on the right kind of red (if you know what I mean :)), it was love at first sight!




Sizes were a bit of a funny one though, even though 12 was perfect around my waist and lengthwise, it seemed to pull too much for comfort on my chest area so had to go for a 14, which looses my waist a bit, and the straps are way too big, so much so that I have to knot them and I ended up stepping on the dress as much as hubby did, but even so, I had to have it! :)


These particular accessories are more or less my summer holiday essentials so you will be seeing a lot more of them :), the straw boater hat is an oldie from Topshop, but have recently bought one from Asos that's exactly the same, link here and they do so many other fun ones it is totally worth a search on their site, the Hermes dupes that are now under £20 are from Shein and they are my absolute favourite sandals, they literally go with everything, the straw bag is from Bershka embellished with pompoms by yours truly,  and so are the white frame sunnies, link here


Hope your week as as productive as I'm finding mine! :)

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment