Sunday 16 April 2017

Happy Easter!!!

Spring always makes me want to start fresh with all sorts, the sunshine, the daffodils, the emerging green and blossom everywhere! :)

So here I am, brining life back into this little corner of the world, with loads of new plans but same busy (if not busier) schedule so will try and take it one step at the time and improve this area as I go!





Spring and pastels always go hand in hand for me, so have based this outfit around a cute embroidered striped shirt from Miss Selfridge at Asos which has an open back and is made out of a very light fabric which would make it perfect for a beach coverup as well!

These Asos high waisted jeans are my favourite pair ever for the cutest bow and frill detail and have found my staple shopping/work bag for the SS17 with loads of room and stunning embroidered details at Accessorize.



Have a feeling will be living in Converse this year but I don't plan to fight it! I mean when you found comfort and chicness, why mess with it, right? :)

Photo were take at The Wall in York, stunning area if you fancy a trip to North Yorkshire!

Hope you're all enjoying the long weekend and have Happy Easter!

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment