Sunday 15 May 2016

Zara Cropped Striped Top and H&M Textured Skirt

I'm always on the hunt for striped pieces, so when I saw this little number in Zara, I was over the moon! The perfect cropped sweater at the winning price of £17.99 and it can still be found by following the link here!





The textured skirt is from H&M and if you by it today you could get 15% and free delivery, just follow the link here! It comes in quite a few colours, I also have it in rust, colour not available any more, and will definitely get it in white as well! It is very flattering, as it has a tight high waist and it flares on the bottom! 


Shoes come from Boden, similar here and here, the round sunglasses are from Topshop and the cat bag is an old find from H&M.



Hope you're all enjoying this gorgeous, although a bit chilly Sunday and have a great week ahead!

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment