Saturday 7 May 2016

Pink Trench & River Island Cold Shoulder Jumpsuit

Today we finally got a Primark in York!!! I was there for the opening and came back with quite a few goodies :) and I'll be showing them off soon! :)

Meanwhile, this lovely trench I got lat season from Missguided came out for a spin due to Spring finally coming around Yorkshire as well!

 




The cold shoulder trend is one of my favourites, easy to wear and always stylish and I love this lovely loose culotte style jumpsuit from River Island for combining these two trends. You can still find this jumpsuit on Asos by following the link here.





Shoes are from Boden, last season and necklace comes from Zara's little sister store Stradivarius, a little under the radar in the blogosphere, which I quite like, as you can't see their pieces in every other post. Not yet anyway! :)

Hope you're enjoying the weekend and have big plans for the new week!

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment