Saturday 28 May 2016

Dahlia Shirt Perfection

I have loved Dahlia for quite a few years now, and ever since I discovered them they have always been my go to for quirky and amazingly unique shirts and dresses!




This particular shirt is pure perfection!!! The double laired bell sleeves, the little bow detail that separates the bottom half of the sleeves from the cut out detail that goes all the way to the shoulder, only to be finished off with long sharp collar detail shows just how much thought went into bringing this stunning shirt to life!



I only saw the shirt when it had sold out in my size, but I persevered in checking stocks every morning and night until one more miraculously came back into stock and it was instantly mine! :)



This looses casual dungarees/jumpsuit piece is from Asos, now sold out but follow the link for a few similar styles here. It is a piece I use over and over, as it is so easy to dress it up with a fancy shirt or make it casual with an off the shoulder t-shirt and a pair of Converse trainers or striped espadrilles.


Hope this outfit provided you with some inspiration for the Bank Holiday weekend and beyond :) and hope you're all enjoying these last few days of May!

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I love these sleeves as well as the contrast of the tailoring and black and white. SUCH a great look x

    www.bisoushollyolivia.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lovely! Love details like those sleeves! Dahlia rules! :) xxx

      Delete