Sunday 10 April 2016

Culottes Love

Well, while it's so lovely seeing Spring outfits on all the London based blogs, unfortunately, here in Yorkshire, coats are still a must! 

However, I did venture baring my legs a little bit, showcasing the trend I love most this SS16, the culottes! 




This is an actual Asos jumpsuit, now sold out, similar here, that had me at hello due to its relaxed look and cropped finish which I absolutely love for the chicness it adds to any outfit.

Rust, is probably my favourite colour (or in a very close match with pastels :)), and this coat is a dream I snagged as soon as Zara came out with it last season. The cut is perfect for a casual look, it's cosy and the colour stands out on most backgrounds. It is one of those coats that work when it's really cold with a lot of layers underneath, but it's perfect for Spring as well, on top of a short sleeved t-shirt.


I will always buy brogues, they are the most comfortable shoes and they look smart or chic or casual or dressy at a drop of a hat! They really can fit in with any outfit, they are the chameleon of the shoe community! lol

These ones I got in the Clarks sales last year, and they are still going strong (always quality from Clarks) and the bag was another sales buy, from Warehouse at Asos.


Hope you all have a lovely week ahead, and may Spring show its pretty face already! :)

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Obsessed with culottes.. love how you styled them! I think your blog is lovely by the way, let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Adele! Loved your last post! Those striped culottes are dreamy! :)
      Diana xxx

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete