Sunday 3 April 2016

Charred Avo & Eggs

The first recipe on my blog, litterally tried for the first time today, is now definitely in my top 10 favourite dishes!


Saw the mention this morning on Jamie Oliver's instagram account, and off I went to get all my ingredients and half an hour later and only about £5 lighter and with plenty ingredients left over for another go, I enjoyed one of the best breakfast/lunch/diner dishes ever! :)






Healthy ingredients, full of vitamins and quite filling as well, you cannot go wrong with this dish no matter the time of day! :)



Here's the link to the recipe on Jamie Oliver's website - Charred Avo & Eggs. The only change I've made since hubby was out, was to basically halve the ingredients.

Hope reading this post will make you want to give this recipe a ago, as I promise you won't regret it! :)

Have a lovely week!

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment