Sunday 7 February 2016

Shearling Patchwork Faux Fur Coat of Dreams


So many beautiful shades in one faux fur coat - dreamy! :)

Like one of my friends pointed out, it's not a coat you can just walk around a small town and expect people to think you're sane :), but for a night out or a visit to the city this coat is an absolute showstopper!









You can still find it on the Asos site here, and on sale, non the less! :)

You will forever be in love with this statement coat, its versatility is undeniable! :)














Little run through accessories before I leave you, the Monsoon boots were a steal in the January sales, now sadly sold out, the open shoulder shirt comes from the ever stylish peeps at Dahlia, shorts from Mango, the beautiful embroidered clutch from Zara and my trustee round sunglasses from Topshop, similar on the Asos site, here.

Hope you have a fab week, how can you not anyway, with Pancake day and Valentine's Day all in one week?! :)

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Ahh this is literally my dream coat, I'm gutted it's sold out in my size. Luuurve how you've styled it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lovely!!! I'd keep an eye on it as they sometimes restock in different sizes. It's like they find a lost one in the back of the warehouse and just like that, dreams come true! haha xxxx

      Delete
  2. That is such a cool coat :D!

    - LS
    http://www.sephira.dk

    ReplyDelete