Sunday 17 January 2016

Moddoly Acorn Print Shirt Dress and my Chloe look alike lace-ups

One of my favourite go to independent labels, Moddolly, has come up with the sweetest internally designed print this year, and it was love at first sight! :)





I'll just talk about the accessories first - these shoes were the best find ever!!! I have been pining over the fab Chloe chunky lace-up boots forever, and had to eventually face the obvious fact that I will never own them... Then, like magic, the sales started and while wondering around the Urban Outfitters site, browsing their sales, I came across the Krista shoes, reduced from £85, both in tan and in black! No need to add that I felt the hand of divine intervention there :) and couldn't turn this opportunity away, so bought them in both colours! Best decision ever - they are the most comfortable high heeled shoes I ever owned and the make my legs look so slim and fab! :)





The hat is an old Topshop purchase, and the faux fur gilet was a generous gift from my mum, but New Look do some similar ones here and here.


This is dress is amazing!!! Moddolly Charlotte Acorn Print Shirt Smock is made from a soft, flowy material, fully lined, and with little pocket details. This can easily be a autumn/winter favourite, that you can layer for a chic look, but also, cannot wait to take it with me on my Greek holiday as I can tell the fabric is going to be really airy and loose, and the print is just the cutest thing ever! :) And best news, it is now on sale, so if you don't want to carry regrets into this new year :), shop it right now here.





The bag is the ultimate leather saddler bag from Warehouse, and it can still be found in the Asos sales in black here.


On a last note, sorry about the somewhat out of focus photos, it has been a while, so please be patient while we get back into the swing of things! :)

Have a fab week ahead!

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Mod Dolly and have been eyeing up this shirt dress (and everything else) in their sale! Thankfully, their new store will be opening just down the road from me and I'll be able to try things on! Yeah! I love how you styled this outfit, I never really think to wear neutral tights in winter but I think I definitely will now :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky to live so close to Mod Dolly's new shop!!! Wish someone in my area would stock their brand, love their stuff to bits! :) Cannot wait to see what your first purchase will be! :) Your collection of coloured tights is impressive, but look forward to seeing you style some neutrals as well! lol Have a great week! xxx

      Delete