Sunday 8 March 2015

La Vie En Rose

This week was a 5 day working week, but I must admit I can keep my eating in check much better when I'm at work! :)
I have started a food journal, which is quite amazing to me as I never in my life could keep up with a journal and I managed to perfect my spaghetti bolognese recipe! Yay!!!
Oh, and I have finally managed to finish a little DIY project, which I'll be sharing with you later in the week! :)
Other random facts, the pink Boden Eliza Coat has gone on sale and I'm fighting with myself on whether to invest in this dream winter coat so close to Spring (aaarrrggghhhh!!!) and Kim Kardashian has gone blonde again!!!!!! :)






I'm wearing another one of my favourite pieces from The Whitepepper (now only available in blue), this oversized knitted dusty pink jumper, which couldn't be more comfortable even though oversized is an understatement :), my lovely baby blue brogues from Next, dusty pink, lace rimmed socks from Topshop and my H&M heart sunglasses.




Next weekend I am being whisked away to The Crown Spa Hotel in Scarborough so look forward to a bit a of pampering! :)

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday and a fab week! :)

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute look Dia! Love those heart shaped sunnies! :)

    Have a lovely week!

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete