Sunday 1 March 2015

If confidence was a colour, it would be Red

I've been struggling of late to find a balance between work and home life! I seem to always be behind on my housework, I mean my crafts room/guest bedroom has been inaccessible for months now, as I always find it easier to just dump things I can't find a place for in there, with the intention of sorting everything out my next weekend off - that never happens!!
And I'm always so tired when I come back from work, that I always just end up checking my social media for a while, then dozing off by 9 - 9:30, to finally be in bed by 10:30. I find this extremely frustrating and I'm hoping a chance in my eating habits as well as finally getting back into exercising will make the difference I have been longing for quite a while now! I will report back on this in a week or so, even though I don't expect miracles in this short amount of time, I would have developed a routine ready to share by then.







Getting back to fashion :), red has always been a friend of mine and even though I may shy away from red lips most of the time, somehow whenever I wear it I truly feel special and confident! :)


This gorgeous coat is from H&M and it is worthy of LFW :) and the fab shoes come from an American company called BAIT Footwear which enchantingly stands for But Another Innocent Tale and has perfected the vintage style that can often be been seen on Queen of Quirky Zooey Deschanel.
These shoes are amazing, but they do work out quite expensive by the time you pay delivery from the US and tax, but are definitely worth it! :)
The lace dress, which you can't really see in these photos is a favorite of mine from Chicwish, and will make another proper appearance in at least one future post. :)




  
Unfortunately, I've had to return this coat as hubby said I look like a cross between Elizabeth Taylor and Santa and I had mixed feelings about that review :)) but I must say I deeply regret listening to my other half, that only buys clothes once a year at Christmas because he is forced to use his vouchers! :)



Another regret is chopping my hair off.... :( Never mind, it grows quite fast, I guess....






Would love to hear if you have any tips on raising your energy levels, so please feel free to leave me a comment or send me an email! Look forward to any suggestions! :)

Hope you all have a brilliant week, with tons of energy and sunshine all around! :)

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Amazing outfit and photos, love it! x

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete