Sunday 29 March 2015

70's Vibes

I'm suede's number one fan!!!! :) I cannot get enough of it and even though most hats don't suit me, I am forever trying to find new ones I can wear! :)






This particular A-line skirt from Asos is perfect for my shape, covers all and makes my waist look as slim as it can manage! :) This colour is probably one of my top favourites and suede keeps me right on trend. :)




To complete this 70's look, I paired my skirt with this Asos turtle neck black top, my black fedora and round sunglasses from Topshop, these gorgeous red wine platform shoes from Urban Outfitters and my sleeping cat beauty of a bag from H&M


Do you love the 70's trend as much as all the fashion mags do? 




Hope you all had a lovely weekend and are as happy as I am to welcome longer days, hopefully soon followed by the sunshine! :)

Until we meet again,

All my love, 
D
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment