Sunday 22 February 2015

Heaven must be drawn in pastels! :)

We all love sales but when The Whitepepper have sales on, I'm the first one there! :)

This amazing white, oversized , embroidered cardigan is one of my favourites for both summer and colder seasons. Don't tell hubby, but I had to get two in both black and white as they are really my go to cardies at all times! And when they are discounted to £32.50 from £65.00, well how can you argue with that? :)





The gorgeous pastel checked smock dress is from The Whitepepper as well, and even though it has long sold out, I found it on sale for you at Asos!!!! :) It is soft and has button details at the back and their forever praised by me pockets! :) If I were to improve anything when it comes to their dresses, I would probably make them a bit longer as unfortunately, it is impossible for me to wear this at work, when I have to climb stairs 50 times a day! :(




The sunglasses are on old, lucky purchase from H&M and the unicorn clutch (which can actually be worn as a shoulder bag) comes from Chicwish.



These lovely baby blue brogues are from Next but have sold out, I think I saw something similar in River Island so that could be worth a try.



Hope you all have a lovely weekend, and mark your favourites at the LFW for next season! I got my eye on a few things already! :)

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment