Sunday 9 November 2014

I believe in happy endings! :)

Greys have become a bit of a theme lately, and this outfit is no exception! :)



This top had me at hello! :) The positive message Next have printed on this beautiful grey, loose top was all it took for me to fall in love with it at first sight! :)





Polka dots are a must whenever I come across them so I couldn't say no to this grey pair of jeans from Mango! :)

The gorgeous pointed, silver shoes are from Next and if you follow the link they are available in navy and black as well! :)

The hat I picked up ages ago from Internacionale and the pole came with the street! :))



Had my first Xmas crafts fair at the weekend and I enjoyed so much!!! I cannot wait for my next one on the 22nd at the Memorial Hall in Pickering! :) Meanwhile, long week at work again - as these weeks before Xmas tend to be - so keep smiling and have a great week everyone! :)

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

2 comments: