Sunday 26 October 2014

Knitwear Season

Every year, when the cold season comes around, I'm off on a hunt for the perfect knitted cardigan as this is an item I just can't get enough of until the Spring warms my cheeks again! :)

This year I am over the moon with my find, this amazingly beautiful and snuggly high collar long cardigan from Zara!





The pattern of the knit is just out of my dreams, the high collar is perfect for cold days and although this is the colour I always opt for when it comes to knitwear, I'm seriously considering getting it in grey as well! :)


These gorgeous little owl shoes are from Zara and the high waist skinny jeans come from H&M and they come in a variation of colours, including burgundy.




Photos were taken on the Scarborough seaside, gorgeous place that is definitely worth putting on your list of places to visit! :)


Hope you all have a lovely week ahead!

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment