Sunday 14 September 2014

Time to bring out the coats! :)

Since Summer is slowly slipping away, to my absolute delight  it's time to bring out the coats! :)

Kick starting the coat season is this checked grey beauty from Topshop, which besides ticking 2 of this AW season's best trends - greys and checks - it is also the perfect light, roll-your-sleeves-up kind of transitional coat we should all have in our wardrobes for days when the weather cannot quite decide which way to go.





The floral printed jeans from Zara are a great match for the fluffy off white top from Topshop and I've brought in a bit of the metallics trend with the comfy off white fringed loafers from Clarks.






As accessories I relied on Topshop again and pulled out this amazing pastel leafy necklace and the round white cross body bag I wore all Summer long :).


And to complete the look,  my trustee floral cat eye sunglasses from Urban Outfitters - think I will be devastated when I actually have to let go of these sunglasses!!!! :)



If anybody fancies a walk where these photos were taken, have a ride out into Pickering, North Yorkshire - cute little town with loads to offer! :)

Have a great week!!!!!

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment