Sunday 10 August 2014

Black and White Love of My Life :)

I'm lucky enough  to live in between two amazing cities in North Yorkshire, York and Scarborough!

And as much as I love my little town, and I really do :), having the seaside under half hour away is always tempting when a day off happens to be happy and bright and inviting us to enjoy the last few days of Summer!








I'm wearing a gorgeous China Blue embroidery dress from Miss Selfridge, which I had to get in a size 12 due to the inflexibility of the fabric and the tightness around the chest area, Topshop white T Bar geek shoes, my Asos cat ears sunglasses and my favorite little cross body bag from Mango.



I got that little cat ears ring from a Vintage Fair in York and can't wait for the next one in 2 weeks in Scarborough! :)



And before I finish this little post, I wanted to introduce you to the black and white love of my life, Cisse! :)


This gorgeous ball of fur has been in our lives for more than 2 years now, and got his name from the then best Newcastle striker Papis Cisse!

And no it's not me that is obsessed with Newcastle, or that big of a push over as to let hubby name the kitten after a Newcastle player... :)

At the time we got Cisse, we fell in love with another little kitten they had and we were going to pick him up a month later as he was a lot tinier than Cisse, so we decided hubby will name Cisse and I will name the little one.

As it happened, we never got the second kitty, and Cisse remained Cisse, which I suppose is becoming of a black and white kitten that is as feisty in life as his name sake on the pitch! :)



This coming week I'm so excited to be reunited with my parents and my gorgeous old lady, Lisa - my gorgeous cat which stayed behind with my parents once l ventured into the big wide world! :)

So, hope everybody has something fab to look forward to this week and until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That dress is so stunning! You look gorgeous, and lovely photographs!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Hannah! One of my favourite dresses! :)
      And I absolutely love your blog! :)
      xxxx

      Delete