Thursday 1 May 2014

Urban Tiles :)

Quick post today, as I have so many things to get ready for my Crafts Fair on the 11th of May in Thornton Le Dale!!!

On with upcycling some furniture pieces using Annie Sloan chalk paint, which is something I got into recently and loving it! :)

Well, mostly anyway, as this magazine rack I'm on with painting in Annie Sloan Original damn nearly had me in tears of frustration!! :)

Will post about that as soon as I have time, but please, if you are around on 11th of May come and see me as you won't be sorry! :) You'll be able to see some of the things that will be on sale if you follow my instagram account @dianaoficial.

But enough about that! :)





It probably hasn't become clear enough from my posts yet how obsessed I am with Urban Outfitters... :)

They are geniuses at producing urban and chic garments and their colours are just by my own heart! :)



I had to have this particular dress because of the colour and the gorgeous tile print as well as the shape of it, which is sort of a smock but not quite :) and the back (sorry for the lack of pictures) which is opened in a low V shape, not too low to show the bra though which is something I find kind of frustrating in some dresses.



The scarf is another Urban Outfitters favourite, the colours are to die for :), and I got it in the sales! They do sales quite frequently so anybody can get the chance to purchase their favourites! :)

The lovely quilted, round cat ears bag is from Asos, my shoes are my usual black patent leather T Bar Eleanor Shoes from Dr Martens and the navy cat eyes glasses are from Marks and Spencer.



Hope your Bank Holiday weekend is full of sunshine and fun! :)

Until we meet again :)

All my love,
D
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. so wonderful! Great photography!!

    x Maria
    Have a look at my newest Outfitpost
    featuring my new smock dress and let me know what you think about it :)
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely! :) Look forward to your next post! :)
      xxx

      Delete