Monday 14 April 2014

The Duck Whisperer :)

One of my favourite things to do when the weather warms up is to go to Thornton le Dale for a wonder around their quirky little shops, have a panini and an ice cream and feed their lovely ducks! :)

This time, the weather wasn't as friendly as I hope it to be but that gave a chance to rock some wintry florals and my amazing new Embroidery Detail Cardigan from The Whitepepper.

I could not love this cardy more if I tried, proof can be found in my inability to resist having it in cream as well! :) It is oversized in the true sense of the word :), long and comfy and the embroidery detail is exquisite! I have no doubt it will become my go to cardy no matter the season! Oh and it is now on sale!!!! :)





The gorgeous floral smock dress is from Asos and its amazingly light fabric and brightly coloured flowers make it the perfect transitional dress.

The fact that it is now significantly discounted on Asos can only help with the decision making process! :)


Another fab accessory from Asos is this cat ears quilted bag, which I absolutely love so I apologize in advance for this little cutie popping up in more than one outfit post! :)

Unfortunately it's now sold out, but another fun alternative would be the bunny ears bag in mint or nude, which you can find by following these links: Nude and Mint, both of which will make appearances over this Summer! :)

My Dr. Martens Parade Sophia T Bar Shoes in black leather are now on sale at Office - don't miss out! :)



Have a great week one and all! :)

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment