Tuesday 4 February 2014

Winter Whites for a day out on Valentine's

With Valentine's day only 10 days away, I thought I'd do 3 posts with 3 different outfits for 3 different ways of celebrating this lovely day! :)

First one is a day outfit, a relaxed look in case hubby and I decide to have a walk on Scarborough beach for some fish and chips and a serving of cotton candy! :)





Winter can influence your mood and make you want to blend in and choose outfits with hardly any colour or in all shades of black and grey. 

Winter Whites are such a breath of fresh air and one of my favourite trends ever! White on a cold, grim day is all you need to lift your spirits up and give you the confidence to face the day! 



I have paired my little stunner of a coat from Urban Outfitters with white tights, a white skort from Zara, the gorgeous Jessica White Cold Shoulder Blouse with floral crochet collar from Dahlia (which I need to own in every colour possible! :) ), a lovely heart top with buttons detail on the back from New Look to add a bit of depth to the outfit and also tie it in with my very berry brogues with bow details from Olive and Frank and the lovely velvety mini bag from Smash.



I love the pop of colour berry adds to the combination of whites in this outfit! :)


If you are lucky enough to have this Valentine's day off from work, I hope you have lovely weather so you can make a statement with your day outfit! :)

Until we meet again :)

All my love,
D
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment