Sunday 19 January 2014

Winter, where are you?!

With only 12 days left of January and the weather as nice as ever apart from a few showers here and there, I must say I am worryingly wondering where Winter is...

But I guess when in Rome.... :) which is why, even though I am bringing out my coat collection, short sleeves are still a go! :)

This pretty little tartan smock dress is one I have coveted from the moment it's been brought out, and Christmas was the perfect occasion to demand it! :)






'Because you're not cut from the same cloth' is the perfect way Mod Dolly draws you in, and turns you into a passionate follower! :) 

Since their début collection in 2011, Mod Dolly has continued to deliver beautifully hand stitched garments for the girls who like to be a little more quirky and playful in their every day styling.

Dress - Mod Dolly

My heart skipped a beat when I opened the wrapping paper to find this beautifully wrapped MD package, and even though I was the one that chose the dress in the first place, once I had it in my hands it was as if I had discovered this dress all over again! The feel and colour combination of the fabric and the quality of stitching is without fault! :)

My accessories of choice were one of the best January sales purchases from Topshop , these amazing Parade Sophia T-Bar Black Leather Dr. Martens which I got half price!!! :) (you can find the same, although full price on the Office website), my black Fedora, my tartan insert Accessorize bag and lace Topshop black socks. 


As I mentioned earlier, my coat collection is coming out  - yes I do have a thing about coats, as well as shoes, and bags and dresses and most anything you can think of that would contribute at creating an outfit! :)




This gorgeous coat is another January Sales treat from Urban Outfitters, which unfortunately, is not available online any more but you might still be lucky enough to find it in your local shop! 



It buttons up just above the high waist so it's roomy enough to hide the extra Christmas pounds, and the furry white collar lends that luxurious feel that somehow makes me think of the lovely Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina! (don't ask me why though! :))


This is it for today! :)

I am really hoping to update the blog at least twice a week from now on, so have a wonderful week and I'll 'see' you soon!

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo







6 comments:

  1. Wow what a wonderful dress. Great colour :)

    x Maria
    Have a look at my newest Outfitpost
    featuring my new green coat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! Loved your green coat! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. That dress is so perfect, looks awesome on you!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kacie! Had to follow your blog - love it!!! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Ah, I absolutely love this outfit! Everything about it is spot on x

    www.girlinalbion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lorna! As you can see, I can't get enough of tartan either!!! :) xxx

      Delete