Sunday 1 December 2013

Winter Berry, how I love thee! :)

Taking advantage of these last mild Autumn days, I have decided it was time to go all out on one of my favorite cold weather trends, Winter Berry.

Under my gorgeous Miss Selfridge tartan coat (on sale at the moment :)),  I took a bit of a chance on being somewhat cold just to be able to lightly style this amazing Urban Outfitters jumpsuit.

Although it is made out of light, summery fabric I believe due to it's fab combination of Winter Berry shades and lovely sort of paisley motifs, it will work perfectly in colder weather, as a twice layered look with a t shirt underneath and a cosy, fluffy cardigan on top.




Cat Tights - Asos 

As accessories I have the lovely Topshop Winter Berry socks topped with black lace and I have hinted to my obsession with cats in my choice of tights and sunglasses :).

My lovely Chelsea boots and my fab little cross body bag come from two of the many amazing shops you can find if you find yourself in the wonderful little town of Malton, North Yorkshire :), ie Smash and Goody 2 Shoes .





Cat Sunglasses - Topshop

I am in love with this jumpsuit, the colors, the pattern, the details - in love! :))

Coat - Miss Selfridge , Jumpsuit - Urban Outfitters , T Shirt - Topshop 



That's my first Winter Berry post, not quite sure it'll be the last though! :))

As per usual, I would love to read any thoughts you might like to share! :)

Until we meet again! :)

All my love,
D
xoxo

PS: Happy December!!! :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment