Wednesday 25 December 2013

Mirroring Vintage for Christmas at Castle Howard

Since today is that happy 25th of December day :) I hope everybody is having a very Merry Christmas! :)

This post is mostly about the Christmas decorations at Castle Howard in the wonderful land that is North Yorkshire! :)

This year was my first time visiting the house and Christmas is definitely the best time to do it! :)

Castle Howard's history and grounds are stunning and I have enjoyed the views before, while dancing and singing my heart out at an Olly Murs concert :) as well as when out for delicious picnics! It is an amazing place which would be a perfect and unforgettable reason for you to finally plan a trip this way! :)

The following pictures are a little taste of the beauty you can find within the Castle and hopefully plant the desire for you to come and see it yourself! :)



















Coat - Apricot , Dress - Apricot , Satchel - Accessorize (on sale now!!! :)), Boots - The World

Hope you enjoyed this little glimpse into Castle Howard and please do let me know if you decide to pay it a visit, as there are so many other amazing places I want to tell you about! :)

Have a special Christmas evening! :)

All my love,
D
xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment