Saturday 28 December 2013

Dreamland of Unicorns and Midnight Blue

As always this time of year, the hunt for the perfect party dress/dresses is is full effect! :)

I have found my work due party dress ages ago, it was love at first sight and who can blame me? :)

The Whitepepper have brought out my dream dress in this lush midnight blue velvet little smock dress, with detachable gold sequin Peter Pan collar, and didn't forget the pockets in this one either! :)

The velvet feels amazingly luxurious to touch and the color is just dreamy! I have pair it with gold glitter heels, gold glitter cat ears headband and another amazing invention from The Whitepepper, the Gold Unicorn Clutch Bag!!!! :)

Even though you can't really fit anything else but your money and I phone in this magical creature, who cares?! :) It's amazing! :) And if you pair it with a dress from The Whitepepper you are sure to get some storage space in the ever-present pockets that finish all their dresses! :)





Dress - The Whitepepper, Unicorn Clutch - The Whitepepper, Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

Stag Card - The Art Hutch




Cat Ears Headband - Topshop

So in love with this outfit, I might just wear it again for the New Year's outing, after all different place and different crowd! :)

As always, look forward to your thoughts! :)

Until we meet again! :)

All my love,
D
xoxo





6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Lucy! I do love that clutch! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Ohhh so nice post!!!! I love your style.... On 26 December I started a fashionblog. Check it please!!!!
    http://quincesblog.blogspot.hu/?m=0
    Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Anna! Can't find your blog... :( Let me know what the new link is! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! It's too adorable. The cat ears are a nice touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Danielle!!! Anything cat related is a winner in my eyes! :)) xxx

      Delete