Sunday 3 November 2013

November Blues

So, November is here and the weather is as mild as I've ever known it this time of year!

Don't get me wrong, I'm really not complaining as this allows me to carry on wearing gorgeous dresses like this Zara number less than 2 months away from Christmas! :)





I have been a Zara addict for years and it is definitely the brand I refer to whenever I want a city chic, classic with a twist look.

This floral dress on a navy blue background, is body hugging in all the right places and definitely flatters curvier shapes.

It has loads of things going for it like the fact that it offers a little peek of the back and it has front pockets, but the major positive I would like to mention is that  it dries over night and requires no ironing!!! :)



Dress - Zara, Bag - Accessorize, Shoes - Topshop, Sunglasses - Asos

I have paired this gorgeous dress with my usual Topshop heels, my newest acquisition from Accessorize and these fab cat sunglasses from Asos.



Are you wearing Winter Florals? Have you got any favorites you'd like to share?

As per usual, I would love to hear your thoughts on anything and everything! :)


Until we meet again! :)

All my love,
D
xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment