Thursday 7 November 2013

I just can't stop loving you!

Whenever I wear paisley, which I adore, I get mixed reactions from people, which is why I can never tell whether paisley's acceptable or not! :)

That being said, I have always been of the opinion that you should wear whatever makes you happy and stay true to yourself, therefore paisley will always tick my box! :)




Dress - Asos, Satchel - Accessorize, Loafers - Next, Tights - H&M

This autumnal little number is from Asos and I have paired it with my mustard knitted tights from H&M, leopard loafers from Next and the best buy in ages when it comes to bags, this gorgeous vintage brown satchel from Accessorize that was only £25.00!!!!! :)



As the weather is turning colder by the day, I am trying to get away with wearing short sleeves as long as I can :) but I must admit I am looking forward to pulling out all the coats in my wardrobe and happily await the magic that is the first snowfall of the year. :)


What are your thoughts on paisley? :)

Are you looking forward to frosty mornings? :)

Until we meet again! :)

All my love,
D
xoxo








2 comments:

  1. such a pretty dress! you look lovely

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win some skincare from origins! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Helen! :) I'm new at this and only just seen this comment! :) Will rush over to your blog and see if I can still enter your giveaway! :)
      xxx

      Delete