Sunday 24 November 2013

Color me Autumn

This year more than ever I have been drawn towards all things vintage, and have attended quite a few fairs.

This dress, although not vintage, somehow makes me think of Bonnie and Clyde ('All I need in this life of sin, is me and my boyfriend' :)) which is why I've paired it with a funky green hat and retro autumn colored, block heeled shoes.




Dress - Dahlia,  Hat - Accessorize , Round Sunglasses - Topshop, Shoes - The World

This retro little paisley number comes from Dahlia, a quintessentially British label born out of love of fashion and individuality back in 2000. It is lovingly run by two sisters Tracey and Leigh, whose infusion of playful personality and quirky style have quickly gotten Dahlia fashion devotees around the world.

The autumn colors mixed in the paisley quickly won me over, and although when debating on whether to get it or not,  the shape had me worried on whether it will hang too tight, once I have received the lovely mint polka dot parcel :) and tried the dress on, it instantly became one of my favorites.




Now, there will be some outfit items in my posts which I will just label The World, and by that I will mean I can't remember where from during my travels I have purchased them! :)

During my time on Cruise Ships I was lucky enough to travel to most of my dream destinations, but it was a while ago and didn't really keep track of my shopping! :)





What colors do you favor for Autumn? And are you a self confessed hat addict like myself? :)

Look forward to any thoughts you might like to share! :)

Until we meet again! :)

All my love,
D
xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment