Friday 25 October 2013

Tartan with a pinch of Whitepepper

Tartan is definitely one of the most in vogue trends of the AW'13 Season and I'm all for it! :)

Tartan will make any item of clothing stylish, and I have started the season with this gorgeous Miss Selfridge coat.

On top of the amazing color combo, the woolly collar makes the coat stand out even more!!!





I have paired my tartan coat with The Whitepepper demure cream chiffon shift dress from their AW'13 collection. 

It's Peter Pan collar made it possible for me to work the double collar trend, which I must say I absolutely love! :) 



Dress - The Whitepepper, Coat - Miss Selfridge, Sunglasses - Topshop 

This dress from The Whitepepper has a classic straight shift shape and will work for most body shapes (I'm living proof :)) and it comes in black as well! :)

The Urban Outfitters shoes are autumn/winter delicious in their berry color :) and my new Accessorize bag works beautiful autumn colors with a subtle insert of tartan, and it comes with a shoulder strap.


Shoes - Urban Outfitters, Bag - Accessorize 

I just can't get enough of today's outfit choices and I'm sure I'll be using them in loads more combinations to come! :)


Have you joined the tartan army yet? :) And are you as smitten with The Whitepepper as I have been for ages? :) 

Look forward to any thoughts you might like to share! :)

Until we meet again! :)

All my love,
D
xoxo












1 comment: