Friday 11 October 2013

Pink Flamingo

For the last couple of months, all fashion magazines had at least one feature on the coats to have this A/W season, and regardless of what different shape or color they favored, the overall conclusion was that if you have to buy just one thing for the new season, then that has to be The Statement Pink Coat.

What a brilliant conclusion to come to, I say! :))




And with that the search began! :)

There were so many fab choices out there, Marks and Spencer and Zara being two of my favorites, I had to really research to make sure I made the right choice.

In the end it came down to two, and as cute as the Zara coat was I just had to get the Topshop one and the texture was what made my mind up! There were both great value for money and cute as a button, but the texture Topshop added gave their coat the upper hand in my opinion.

So here it is! :)



Coat - Topshop (still available online)



To complete the look I have chosen to become an unofficial Dahlia Girlfriend :) and paired their fabulous Jessica White Cold Shoulder Blouse With Floral Crochet Collar with the most beautiful floral Pinafore ever :), Evie Rose Print Pinafore Dress With V Neck, which happens to be on SALE now - wink wink! :)

Pink Flamingo :)





Blouse - Dahlia , Pinafore Dress - Dahlia 

Off white tights, my trustee pink shoes and my favorite floral sunglasses and 'overload of pastels' mission is complete! :)

Shoes - Topshop 

Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters 



As I absolutely love this outfit, I dared to enter the A/W'13 OUTERWEAR COMPETITION on Asos Fashion Finder :) and as I am new at this, I would really appreciate every vote I can get, so if you would be so kind as to want to vote for me, this is the link: http://fashionfinder.asos.com/womens-looks/let-there-be-pink-108794 - Thank you kindly! :)


Thank you again for visiting my little blog :) and, as always, I would love to hear from you about anything and everything! :)

Until we meet again! :)

All my love,
D
xoxo






















8 comments:

  1. I bought the exact same coat!! I cant wait to wear mine out. you look lovely in yours, i lvoe the shoes that you're wearing it with, sweetest xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat goes wonderfully with the dress, and the white tights add an irresistible flair to your whole appearance. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look very pretty :)


    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww I've been in love with that dress from Dahlia for too long now, it's so damn pretty!!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Lola! I just love that coat! Glad you have it, too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, thank you Anders E! That is very kind of you to say! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Andystyle! Checking out your blog! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is on sale, Ester! Now is the time! :) x

    ReplyDelete