Sunday 20 October 2013

Naughty or Nice

During this summer I have become infatuated with all things vintage, and attended quite a few Vintage Fairs around North Yorkshire.

This outfit post has absolutely nothing to do with anything vintage :), but it was while trying to find a Sailor Girl dress for one of the Vintage Fairs I attended, that I stumbled upon what now has become one of my go to sites for unique style, The Whitepepper.






Smock dresses have become such a staple mark in fashion this year, and The Whitepepper are experts when it comes to this style! :) 

The Angel Dress is one of their most recognizable designs and it comes in a variety of colors.

Despite its deceiving simplicity in appearance, it is quite versatile in the fact that it allows for an endless supply of accessories that can create a new look every time, making it easy to carry your favorite summer dress with ease into the autumn/winter season.


Here I have accessorized my White Angel Dress with a black floppy hat and black heels from Topshop, and for a naughty twist :), Asos animal print tights.






You can now check out The Whitepepper's new collection by following this link WINTER '13 - it's stunning! :) And my Pink Angel Dress is in the post! Eeeeek! :)




Dress - The Whitepepper, Hat and Shoes - Topshop, Tights - Asos  

I would love to know what color Angel Dress you'd prefer or anything else you would like to share! :)

Also, if you have a minute, I would really appreciate your vote in the A/W'13 OUTERWEAR COMPETITION on Asos Fashion Finder, and you could do so by following this link http://fashionfinder.asos.com/womens-looks/let-there-be-pink-108794. Thank you kindly! :)

Until we meet again! :)

All my love,
D
xoxo




















4 comments: