Monday 7 October 2013

Logs, Hats, Cats and the Glorious October Sun

I love hats and absolutely adore cats! Logs just happened to be there! :)

Seriously now, it is October and despite the gorgeous days we've been having, Autumn is in the air!

And there's nothing like Autumn's colors!



Also, Autumn is the perfect excuse for reclaiming your coats, start layering and indulging in treats. I mean, you have to keep warm and nobody can expect you to have a tea without a side of biscuit, right? :) 

Coat - Mango

Every wardrobe should have a duffle coat! You can dress it up or throw it on for a run to the supermarket and it will always look chic regardless of the outfit you pair it with.



Dress - Love

I've loved this dress ever since I've seen a similar one on lovely Liv from What Olivia Did; the high waste, the shirt collar and the geometric, tile print come together beautifully to flatter figures like my own, that are far from a perfect 6 or 8.


Shoes - Topshop, Bag - Mango, Tights - Asos

I would nearly buy anything that has a cat on :), but these Asos tights are an absolute delight and can't seem to get enough of them at the moment, so will be seeing them in quite a few posts! :)


Hat - Topshop, Sunglasses - Asos


Topshop is one of my favorite places to go shopping, and only looking at these fab shoes and quirky hat, who can argue with me? :)

So, now that Autumn is here, what is your favorite closeted garment that will finally see the light of day? :)

Until we meet again! :)

All my love,
D
xoxo










2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the print of the dress and the sweet little collar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Imogen! :) I really enjoyed your last post! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete